Monday, December 20, 2010

The First Post

I decided to write a blog about what it's like to carry twins for a few reasons:  First, it's really hard to find good information about twin pregnancies - especially compared to the amount of info you can find about singleton pregnancies!  Second, I'm getting too big to do much more than type on a computer.  I figure this will keep me entertained for the duration of my pregnancy.

I am currently 25 weeks pregnant.  If I went 40 weeks, which twins don't, my due date would be April 7, 2011. I think the twins will be here about mid-March - but I'm hoping not on St. Patrick's Day.  I've never liked that holiday - it just gives people who are not Irish and don't care about the Irish a chance to get stupidly drunk.

Anyways, my plan is to document everything that goes on in my pregnancy just for something interesting to do, and maybe to entertain others along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment